Monday 11 February 2013

BAFTA TIME!

I have to admit i found the fashion sense at the BAFTA's far better! But you can be the judge of that yourselves... 

Anne Hathaway's style is always right on the mark for me. This is a dress that simply shows off her figure. It didn't have any dangers (tripping over a train, showing too much clevage/leg). She is my Best dressed of the BAFTA's :)






 I really like this choice by Caroline Flack. I must say i really prefer it when she wears something more demure. I think i like this dress so much because out of all the outfits it's the one that i would choose to wear myself. I simply adore the lace and beading detail. The cinche in at the waist helps to give the impression of an hourglass figure (That's what we all want right?) Finally i love how she has let the dress do the talking by leaving her hair in loose waves.




Some other dresses and styles that caught my eye...




I must seem like i'm obsessed with black!  Check out my Youtube for more Beauty and lifestyle videos

Have a great day xxx

4 comments:

  1. These dresses are all nice, but the first one is by far my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Yeah, i do love that dress :) x

      Delete
  2. I loved what Caroline Flack wore, all of them looked really glamorous. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would definitely be the dress i would personally choose to wear! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete