Sunday 28 April 2013

Tanya Burr...Just A little obsessed!

Anyone who really knows me, will know how much Tanya Burr inspired me to love makeup and i continue to love and watch all her videos. I really do love her style and great choices when it comes to makeup.

She's had the privledge of attending a few public events such as premieres and fashion shows. I'm so pleased her success is being recognised to an extend that she is being invited to such events.

So as i'm always googling her to find the latest photos of her at public events, i thought i should share with you some of the amazing fashion choices she has made and the outfits i love. I'll rank in number to my most favourite. Enjoy!

#5:


#4:


#3:


#2:


#1:


If you love Tanya too, then let me know! Much Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment