Monday 27 May 2013

Neutral MUA Lipstick (Shade 11)

I haven't bought any new makeup in a while, after vowing to start saving some money. But after getting down to my goal weight i went on an unintentional shopping trip with my mum. In celebration i treated myself to some new MUA products which i will be reviewing in stages over the next few weeks.

Today i kick off with this most beautiful lipstick.


I've been struggling to get a brown toned neutral that matched my shade of lip. I took a chance on this and it really paid off. This is mainly a brown shade but has an undertone of pink so it comes off as very warm toned lippy and very natural.

I have been wearing the shade every other day since i bought it, i am amazed at how versatile it is.
I am still amazed at what an utter bargain these lipsticks are! Just £1! And Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on the whole range.

The packaging is sleek, the scent is pretty, the price is astounding....My vote: Get it!

I'll leave you with a few photos of me wearing this shade. Let me know what you think of the photos.

Do you wear MUA lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?

Much Love, Beth xxx






6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and great review
    I love this range but the Superdrug in my city stocks only a tiny amount!
    Thepowderednose.Blogspot.Com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for reading and commenting! Aww my Superdrug isn't great but it stocks quite a few lippys which i'm thankful about.
      Much Love xxx

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! It compliments your skintone really well(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Much Love xxx

      Delete
  3. that color is really beautiful..I wish they sell it here in Malaysia :(

    http://perhapsrocknroll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oh How sad! I wonder if you could get it online? Delivery might be expensive though! Much Love xxx

      Delete