Thursday 1 August 2013

My 1940's attempt!

Hello Everyone,

This Friday i'm attending a surprise anniversary party. The theme of the party is anything from 1920's-40's/Jazz. I will be singing with a few of my friends as we've recently formed a band, so i felt it important that i make an effort with the theme as i'll be singing a couple of Jazz numbers.

I was free on Monday night and the inner planner came out. I decided to have a go at recreating a Jazz inspired hair do and makeup look. I found a few photos on pinterest to inspire me and gave it a bash. I took tons of photos to help me recreate it on Friday, so i thought i'd share them with you.

Let me know what you think!
Have you ever done a vintage look? Do you have any tips for me?

Love to you all xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment