Saturday 26 October 2013

Keeping on trend this winter (fall/winter 2013)

I don't know about you but these cold winter days are making me have to re-think my wardrobe. Fashion very quickly gets thrown out the window, Warmth and comfort become a priority.

If you're anything like me that means you have to be inventive to create quirky and interesting outfits throughout the season of winter, if so, here's my top tips for this winter!

1.Don't compromise on keeping warm, buy a fashionable maxi! 
I wear lot of maxi skirts in the winter, although typically associated with summer, they're awesome for hiding a pair of warm leggings underneath!
I LOVE this maxi skirt which incorporates a BIG winter trend, AZTEC!
Beautiful aztec skirt


2. Buy some warm funky leggings that you can wear with over-sized cozy jumpers!
I love these Marks and Spencer leggings, they're on the pricey side at £19 but you get the idea. A cheap alternative can definitely be found at Primark or New Look.
Again, with the Aztec...I think i might like it :)

Indigo Collection Leggings

3. You can always dress up an outfit with Jewellery.
For example this awesome elephant necklace from Dixi is exactly what will take an outfit from ok to amazing!


That's some of my winter fashion tips! I hope you all keep warm and cozy on these cold days.
I'd love to know how you survive winter without compromise on fashion?

Love you loads, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment