Sunday 13 July 2014

Learning from your mistakes...

I just love this quote...


Being an artist means you have to take things lightly. Quite often paintings don't work out or a new project really isn't successful. You learn to just see how things turn out, and get really excited if they go well!

I wish I could carry more of that attitude over into my general life, I do believe though that mistakes create any amazing opportunity to learn and correct yourself. It doesn't feel good at the time but maybe if you reflect on a bad decision you made in the past few years, you learn more about yourself having to go through tough times.

I'm forever saying that having a chronic illness has made me a better person. Sometimes things in life are unexplained and seem unfair but if you can create that into any opportunity for change, then go you! 

Hope you're having a great day, 
Much love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment