Monday 21 July 2014

One of my favourite desserts...mmm!

Doesn't it just look so yummy?



Seriously, this is probably one of the simplest yet tasty desserts I make,
Here's what you'll need, 
Yogurt (any kind, I prefer Greek for the thicker consistency)
Strawberries
Choc shot (liquid chocolate, you can this in the hot chocolate sections of most supermarkets)
Strawberry jam

I started off with a wine glass and spooning in the choc shot, you can make it look as fancy or as messy as you want, just try to distribute it evenly. Then I layered the yogurt and strawberries alternatively, on the last strawberry layer I added a tsp of my mums strawberry jam (uh-mazing)!

It's really that simple, it tastes delicious and it's usually exactly what I want on a summers day.

I hope you are all well,
Much love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment