Monday 7 July 2014

What do I eat when travelling?

We have all come to this dilemma - travelling for a long flight/journey and trying to be healthy!

Recently I was travelling in a car for around 10-12 hours, and in the past I've really struggled to pick the best snacks and meals that will help me not feel horrible!

So I quickly ran around a supermarket at the start of our journey and picked up some healthy options.

Here's what I came up with

Naked bars - all made from natural ingredients like fruits and nuts, cold pressed to make an awesome healthy bar.
Yeo valley full fat Greek style yogurt - this little yogurt was awesome, it comes with a little folded up spoon, there was plenty of room for toppings too!
Tesco snack pots of nuts, seeds and dried fruit - these were amazing! They had great variety with sweet and savoury options, with the portions already sorted means you have enough to eat but you're not lugging around half eaten food.
Last but not least, blueberries - they are awesome for you plus this small tub of 100grams means it's not too much for a journey!

See my photos of my journey snacking! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment