Tuesday 23 September 2014

Forever living products...

I recently had the oppertunity to use some Forever living products...



I was really impressed by the quality! Forever Living are all about using natural ingredients and all their products are based on Aloe. Aloe Vera is full of vitamins and minerals and it's also a very restorative for your body.

I was really impressed by 3 products in particular. They were the aloe vera gelly, the lip balm and the Aloe heat lotion.


The aloe Vera gelly in particular felt really refreshing and soothing for my joints. It was also really helpful with any scarring on my skin, the short time in which I used it my skin became a lot smoother.



These are products that I would definitely want to purchase in the future.

To find out more information you can visit the website: https://www.foreverliving.com

Much love, Beth xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment