Saturday 27 September 2014

My ultimate green smoothie!

I've been wanting to make a green smoothie for quite a while now, and I was inspired by a YouTube video to finally make one!

Here's the ingredients:
-1 banana
-2 handfuls of spinach 
-30g of oats or oatmeal
-100ml water
-1 tbsp of Greek yogurt 
-couple of strawberries
-1tsp agave nectar
-ice to serve





I really loved the taste of this smoothie, it wasn't overly sweet but still tasted great. It was really filling and for me, it's an ideal breakfast!

Also something I will be trying is prepping it the night before - put all the ingredients in some sort of container, store in the fridge overnight and all you have to do is blend it in the morning.

I hope you have a go at making this!

Much love, Beth xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment