Sunday 28 December 2014

Taking it easy every now and then... #survivingwinter

This post could be about plenty of things but today I wanted to talk about food. Right now, my priority is my health. I'm just about surviving the winter, I feel like this winter has gone a lot better than last year. Even still, I can feel how much the pain has increased and I get exhausted so easily at the moment. 

So, food. I am of course maintaining my theory of everything in moderation. However on the days I'm not feeling well, food is pretty low on my list of priorities and so I eat what I can when I can. And so I have to confess... The unhealthy food is winning right now. 

Even so, mentally I feel in a good place. I'm ready to start making a few changes one meal at a time. I'm not being hard on myself. There's no point punishing myself for the days when things are out of my control. 

I guess what I want you to take from this is its ok for things to be out of your control sometimes. But when you can, improve things where possible. 

I hope all my spoonies are surviving winter! If not feel free to a vent in the comments or use #survivingwinter on social media to share anything with me and we can wallow together :)

Much love, Beth xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment