Thursday 15 January 2015

Benefit stay flawless 15 hour primer review

Hey folks!

So recently I took a big chance on buying Benefit's stay flawless foundation it's priced at £24.50 and I'll do a review on it soon!

In with the foundation I got a sample of Benefit Stay Flawless 15 hour primer so I thought I'd do a little review for anyone thinking of purchasing it. 

First off, if your unsure about any of Benefit's products then go find a Benefit stand in your local Boots or Debenhams. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions and ask them to demonstrate the product on you. I have to say I wasn't convinced about Benefit until a shop assistant asked if she could do my makeup with the products. 

Back to the primer! The consistency is really thick which is completely different to my regular serum primer. But the thick consistency makes sense when it's supposed to last 15hours.



I found it a little difficult to put on initially, you kind of have to warm it up on your hand first. When I put my stay flawless foundation on I found the coverage was a lot heavier than normal. 

I'm not sure this is an everyday product for me because I like a more natural look. However, it would be great for social events or times when you'll need your makeup to last all day. 

This primer is priced at £24.50 for a 15.5g stick. It is definitely a high priced item but I think this product would last you a long time! 

Here's my before and after with the primer and foundation: 




Excuse the blotchyness!! :) 

What's your view on Benefit products? Do you have a favourite? 

Much love, Beth xxx

Get your hands on your own Benefit Stay Flawless 15 hour primer

No comments:

Post a Comment