Wednesday 4 March 2015

Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle - Be Honest


Have you ever stopped to ponder the true meaning of this quote? 

We are all facing battles. Externally, Internally, From others, From ourselves, In our health and In our lives.

Somehow this idea has come about that we are all 'great', 'fine', and we need to portray ourselves as doing so. Don't get me wrong, positivity is such an important part of my life. I love it, but theres a big difference between being positive and being honest about whats really going on in your head & in your life. 

I hate the physical pain i feel every day. I absolutely hate it.

But more than that i hate the mental anguish it puts me through daily.

I've learnt recently that i cannot get rid of it, but having people that i can talk to about it, ultimately helps others to understand what i'm going through. I've been trying to reach out to people in my life that are willing to listen. That might sound selfish, like i want people only if i can unload what's on my mind, but it's actually the opposite. I've been working hard at building real friendships were we can both be honest with one another.



I just wish we could all be more honest with one another, and that it would come easily to us. But it doesn't, being honest takes a lot of courage. Be courageous, try to share with someone whats really going on in your mind, you never know, they could open up too.

I'm not okay. 

But i'm ok with not being okay. 

I don't know if my anxiety, if my insecurities, or my fears will ever go away. But i'm trying to change what i can. And i'm happy with that. 

Love to you all, Beth xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment