Sunday 1 March 2015

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation REVIEW!

BACK in December my mum and i were doing a bit of shopping in Belfast, actually we were having a day out together, something we like to do every month or so. 
By this time Boots had taken on extra staff, they were working the promotions and trying to entice customers. As my mum and i were having a relaxed day, we listened to what they had to say. They then offered to try some products on us. My mum and i had been talking about brow products so we say Yes!

(After our makeovers... look how beautiful my mumsie is!!!)

An hour later, my mum had her eyebrows and mascara done, and i had a full scale makeover. As a result of this my mum very kindly treated me to benefits ‘they’re real!’ mascara (RRP £19.50) and i got myself ‘hello flawless oxygen wow!’ foundation (RRP £26.50) in Ivory. I’ve been using both products for a couple of months now so i thought it was high time i did a couple of reviews!


For this blog post we're gonna focus on my review of ‘Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!’ foundation in Ivory. 

One of the main things that stood out to me when the benefit staff member put this foundation on me, was how well it matched my skin tone. Ive always felt any foundation was a shade too dark or it had a yellow undertone that make me look ill. 

Then there’s the texture, I've always hated that the majority of foundations are cakey, really obvious and hard to work with once applied. However, i love that this foundation works so well with my moisturiser and primer. It gives amazing coverage, whilst looking glowy and not drying my skin out. It lasts well throughout the day, really hides my redness and blotchy skin. The application is made easy as the bottle has a pump top, and i find i get the best results by applying it with my fingers.

(After 6 hours of wear with minimal makeup...seriously love this foundation!!)

This was such a risky investment for me, but it felt so great on me, i wanted to take the chance. To be honest, i can’t see myself changing to any other foundation for the foreseeable future. Nothing compares at the moment.

If you can get your hands on a sample or get an application of this foundation at your local benefit stand, i would definitely recommend you give it a go.


Much Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment