Tuesday 5 May 2015

Lavender's blue dilly dilly Cinderella song inspired by Lily James LYRICS


Earlier this week i did a cover of a beautiful lullaby that was featured in the latest adaptation of Cinderella. I changed up the order of the lyrics and wanted to make them available for anyone wanting to sing it the way i did.

If you haven't watched my cover be sure to watch it here and let me know what you think!



Lavenders Blue Lyrics:

Lavenders blue dilly dilly lavenders green
When you are king dilly dilly i will be queen

Who told you so dilly dilly who told you so
'Twas my own heart dilly dilly that told me so

Lavenders green dilly dilly lavenders blue
You must love me dilly dilly for i love you

Let the birds sing dilly dilly and the lambs play
We shall be safe dilly dilly out of harms way

Lavenders green dilly dilly lavenders blue
If you love me dilly dilly i will love you


I hope you enjoy having the lyrics and watching my cover of this beautiful little song.

Have a great day, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment