Wednesday 20 May 2015

Day #2 - 'sleep is wayyy too important' - Live life through my eyes: The open diary of a chronic illness champion

Oh boy the tiredness has hit tonight...why did i think this was a good idea?

There was a time, meaning 4 months ago, when i'd stay up til 3am getting work done. Now i fade quickly after midnight and have to go to bed. I used to cherish my time in the wee small hours making art, but now i actually appreciate the mornings so much more. I do my best to get up around 8am and get going on work, then i can relax when the work is done for the day.

I actually accomplished a lot this morning. I woke up around 9am and got lots of correspondence done (fancy phrase for messaging people about work).

Around 4pm i realised it's still frappaccino happy hour at starbucks for the next few days so i threatened my brother that i was taking the car to go get one and he surprisingly decided he wanted to come with me! It was good to get out of the house. Today has been a typically rainy day for Ireland, which can get pretty depressing when cooped up inside.

I felt wrecked when i got back though... social situations are really draining for me. I always need a nap or a rest after going out, even just for 30 minutes at starbucks. So i spent some time recovering and then got back to work. I checked in with all my Instagram activity and got going on a few new quotes that are on order! It's a good feeling get some work done.

Sorry this is a shorter entry today but my bed is calling me!!!

You're not following me on Instagram?? What? Check it: https://instagram.com/bethanyrogersart/

BTW, my brother put up a new video on his vlogging channel today...check it out!


Much Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment